WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
In October 2014, WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff merged to become one of the biggest engineering consulting firms across the world, provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in numerous industry sectors. The firm boasts an estimate 32 000 employees, in over 500 offices, in 39 countries.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries are awarded to students who have completed their first year of study within the Engineering faculty.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Currently studying towards an Engineering qualification at a recognised South African university,
- In second year of study onwards (passed first year),
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Science and Mathematics.
Students are given the opportunity to expand their skills by way of vacation work. On completion of their studies, students are required to undertake at least 2 years service contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Alternatively, you can download an application form from: www.wsp-pb.com/en/WSP-Africa/Careers/Job-Opportunities/How-to-apply
The following items should accompany your application form:
- ID document/ Passport (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Up-to-date tertiary results/ transcripts (certified copy),
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Two written references.
Complete application forms and your latest academic transcript must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
WSP Group Africa (PTY) LTD
PO Box 98867
ATT: P Haferung
31 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: