Armscor Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Armaments Corporation of South Africa (or Armscor) was established in 1968 as an arms production company – today they are the arms procurement agency for the South African Department of Defence in.
The Armscor Bursary Scheme are seeking students a desire to pursue a career in the Engineering/ Science faculty. Bursaries will be awarded to exceptional learners.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following Engineering and Science fields of study:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (light current)
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Computer Science
- Bachelor in Chemistry
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Strong academic performer,
- Successfully completed the first year of study in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Intend on studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields,
- From a disadvantaged background with proven financial need.
HOW TO APPLY
The following documents should accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Colour photo (passport size) attached to the top left corner of the first page,
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic transcript,
- Proof of University admission,
- Parents/ Guardians proof of income (payslips/ affidavit if unemployed),
- 2 references/ testimonials.
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must be posted to:
SENIOR MANAGER: SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
PRIVATE BAG X 337
30 November annually.
Please note that applications are only accepted from 1 August annually until the closing date.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Armscor Learning and Development Centre
Tel: 012 428 2450