Cipla Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Cipla Medpro, one of the top pharmaceutical companies in South Africa, is responsible for the production of top class mediciation at affordable prices. Owned by Cipla India, Cipla Medpro is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country according to their volume and value.
They were the first company in Africa to launch a triple combination ARV medication, this was globally recognised and they have managed to treat millions of patients since 2001.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to those studying towards one of the following qualifications (undergraduate or postgraduate):
- Accounting (BCom)
- Finance (BCom)
- Logistics Management (BCom)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Chemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology (BSc)
- Chemical Engineering (BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BSc)
- Production (B Pharmacy)
- Quality (B Pharmacy)
- Regulatory (B Pharmacy)
*Bursaries will also be awarded to Postgraduate students in the above relevant degree qualifications.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Between 17 and 25 years old
- Studying (or registered to study) towards one of the aforementioned university qualifications
- Studying (or registered to study) at a recognised university in South Africa
- Passes all modules/ subjects in previous semester or year of study
- Fluent in English – reading, writing and speaking
- First year students: achieved a minimum average of 70% for Matric
- Second and third year students: achieved a minimum average of 70% for tertiary studies
- From a group defined by BBBEE criteria
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online via the Cipla Careers website at: http://www.ciplamedpro.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse/
You will be required to “Register” an account, filling in all your personal details and then “Login” to apply.
You will be required to upload electronic copies of the following documents with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate
- Academic qualifications
- Academic transcript
- Curriculum Viate
19 February annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact: