Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport are responsible for providing their residents with suitable transport systems and road infrastructure, that are safe and accessible for all.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Accounting/ Auditing (BCom)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ BTech)
- Environmental Studies (BSc)
- Geography (BSc)
- Information Systems (BSc)
- Land Surveying (BTech)
- Real Estate (BCom)
- Town and Regional Planning (BSc)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The bursary only covers the following expenses: registration, tuition, examination fees, meals, accommodation and prescribed material.
Please make sure that you meet the following requirements before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Accepted and registered to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Study full-time at a University or University of Technology within the Gauteng Province,
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be collected from:
The Department of Roads and Transport
41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street) Sage Life Building
Ground Floor Reception
Alternatively, you can download an application form from: www.roadsandtransport.gpg.gov.za
The following items should accompany your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate/ latest academic results/ qualifications (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance (or provisional acceptance) to study at a recognised tertiary institution,
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased).
Complete application forms and supporting documents must be hand delivered to the same address where the application form was collected (The Department of Roads and Transport, as above).
30 October annually