Harmony Gold Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Harmony was founded in 1950 as a gold mining and exploration organisation in South Africa. Today, Harmony is one of the largest gold mining companies across the globe, with mines operating in both South Africa and Papua New Guinea.
The bursary was initiated with the aim of financially assisting students from communities surrounding Harmony Gold’s operations.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students in various fields of study, depending on Harmony’s future labour requirements.
Once students have completed their studies, they will be required to take up employment at Harmony for an equal period of time as the bursary they were awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved the following minimum results in Matric: level 5/ 60% for Mathematics, English and Science,
- Engineering students must have achieved the following minimum results in Matric: level 6/ 70% for Mathematics and Science,
- Currently studying (or been accepted to study) full-time at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.harmony.co.za/job-seekers/bursaries/online-bursary-application
The following documents must be uploaded in your online application:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Current Matric students: Grade 11 final results, Grade 12 mid-year results (certified copies) AND proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution,
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate, latest academic results AND full academic transcript (certified copies),
- Curriculum Vitae.
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Administrator: Evelyn Moalosi
Tel: 011 057 910 6621