ICMEESA Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Institution of Certificated Mechanical and Electrical Engineers of South Africa (ICMEESA) is the learning and vocational institution for certificated electrical and mechanical engineers across South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The ICMEESA bursary will be awarded to students within the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
Please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- In second year of study in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying at a University, Technicon or Technical College which is accredited by the ECSA
- Technicon students: must have passed S1
- Technical College students: must have passed qualifying N3 subjects
- Part-time/ correspondence students: must have achieved a minimum status equal to a S1 grade pass/ N3 grade pass.
Preference will be given to:
- Students who are direct descendants of members of ICMEESA (longest standing members will get first preference),
- Students who were previously awarded an ICMEESA bursary and have passed their subjects.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.icmeesa.org.za/modules/bursary/bursary_app.php
Applicants are required to upload the following additional documentation to their online application:
- Previous study results,
- Confirmation of acceptance from the tertiary institution,
- Recommendation from a member of the tertiary institution/ branch office,
- Attendance record/ letter from the tertiary institution confirming attendance,
- Undertaking by student/ guardian if student is a minor.
31 August annually
Please read the full bursary T&C’s before applying at: www.icmeesa.org.za/modules/bursary/terms.html
Tel: 011 615 4304