Mercedes-Benz Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Mercedes-Benz was founded in Germany in 1926 by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler, but the true history of the company dates all the way back to January 1886 when Karl Benz created the first petrol-powered car.
Mercedes-Benz are a German automobile manufacturer known for their luxury vehicles, and today they are one of the most widely recognized automotive brands in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Mercedes-Benz have a vested interest in sustainable development, hence the creation of the Bursary Programme. The bursary aims to fund high achieving student who lack funds to support their own studies.
The bursary will be awarded to students studying or intending to study within one of the following fields:
- Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical)
- Human Resources
- Procurement/ Purchasing
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition expenses, food and textbooks. Students will be required to work at the Mercedes-Benz Head office in Pretoria during holidays.
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifying criteria before applying:
- South African citizen or permanent resident,
- Current Matric/ Grade 12 student OR,
- Currently enrolled/ studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Minimum results of 70% in English, Mathematics, Physical Science or Accounting (if currently in Matric) OR,
- Minimum results of 65% for current tertiary students.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the following link (please copy and paste it into your web browser): http://www.mercedes-benzsa.co.za/careers/bursary-advert/
Click the “Upload CV” button at the bottom of the page, you will then be prompted to register an account.
Once you have registered an account with an email address and password, login and proceed by uploading your CV and additional documents.
The following documents should be included with your application:
- CV (preferably in PDF format),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric or latest tertiary results (certified copies).
22 January annually
For any bursary queries, please contact:
0800 133 355 (toll free)