Nanoteq Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Nanoteq was founded in 1988 with the aim of creating cryptographic technology for various complex security applications (particularly military and financial). Today, Nanoteq are providing their cryptographic security networks to both local and international clients.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study (undergraduate):
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Bursaries will be awarded to the value of R80 00 per student/ year.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying full-time towards one of the aforementioned qualifications (in 2nd or 3rd year of study),
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa,
- Top academic achiever,
- Keen interest in research and development,
- From a previously disadvantaged background.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the above criteria, must apply via email to: email@example.com
Please follow these guidelines when sending your application via email:
*Write the following in the email subject line: Bursary Application, your last name and your initials
Within the email, please include the following information:
1) Full Name (per your ID document)
2) ID number
5) Contact details: telephone numbers and email address
6) High School name, year of Matriculation and Matric final results
7) Tertiary institution you are attending
8) Course of study (B Eng Computer/ B Eng Electronic)
9) Current year of study and date you started studying
10) Student number
11) Full tertiary academic record to date (course names/ codes and results)
We have created a template which you may edit and use for your application: Nanoteq Bursary Letter Example
22 January annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 012 672 7000