Petra Diamonds Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Petra Diamonds Ltd is a diamond mining firm, with operations in South Africa, Botswana and Tanzania. The firm is one of the largest diamond producers in Africa.
Petra Diamonds are providing study opportunity for South African students, as a means to increase the skill and qualification base of the country.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are currently studying (or intend on studying) within one of the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary award: tuition, accommodation, meals, cash and travel allowance.
Students will be required to take part in practical vacation work during December and January, and once graduated, work for Petra Diamonds for a period equal to their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South Africa citizen,
- Interested in working in the Mining industry,
- Current Matric students: must achieve university exemptions, and a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics and Science,
- Current tertiary students: must have proven high academic results in their field of study,
- Students may be required to relocate to rural areas (mining areasa).
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Petra Diamonds Bursary Application Form (pdf).
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Colour photo (passport size),
- Grade 11 final results (copy).
Fully complete application forms and supporting documents must then be submitted in one of the following way:
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
2) FAX: 086 602 8949
3) EMAIL: email@example.com
30 May annually
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 484 7505
Fax: 086 602 8949