SARS Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) are the tax collection agency of the government of South Africa.
In partnership with Career Wise, SARS are offering bursary awards to deserving students who excel academically.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current/ Electronic)
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Mine Survey
- Mining Engineering
- Information Systems
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification,
- Studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution,
- Proven financial need,
- Engineering/ Geology/ Science degree students must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics and Science,
- Accounting degree students must have achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the SARS Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you can apply online at: www.careerwise.co.za/index.php?pg=application_forms
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Colour photo (passport size) to the top right hand corner of page 1,
- Academic results to date (certified copy),
- Current Matric students, please add: Grade 11 final results.
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Fax: 086 609 7183
2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Post: Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632, Braamfontein, 2017
30 May annually
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 086 609 7183