University of Pretoria (UP) Application Status 2020
Have you applied for admission and you are waiting for to find out if you have been accepted into University of Pretoria (UP) for 2020 academic year?. Are you waiting to check or track the status of your child’s application as a parent or guardian ?
We have documented the steps by step guide to track your 2020 application status online.
To check the status of your application, please click MyTUKS Login(UP Portal) to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) regularly.