2017 Legal And Compliance Internship At Fundi Capital
Fundi is South Africa’s leading education finance and education fund management solution specialist. We are the only credit provider that focuses on providing funds for education.
Through various public and private partnerships we have allowed our customers to enjoy affordable & accessible education funding solutions. In addition, we pay study fees directly to educational institutions reducing administration for both students, parents, sponsors and institutions.
When it comes to the administration and management of funds, Fundi pioneered the technology behind centralised management and control. This means we can ensure funds are spent as intended – no matter whether they’re bursaries, CSI or training funds.
Fundi hereby invites applications for their one year Internship Programme for a risk and compliance position.
Applicants will need an appropriate tertiary qualification Degree/National Diploma or relevant to the above-mentioned field.
This candidate needs to be dynamic , proactive and self motivated .
- Client Services
- Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
- Industries Admin
- Office & Support
- Maintain an accurate Compliance Regulatory Risk Universe for the organisation.
- Annual planning of compliance management activities based on the Compliance Regulatory Risk Universe, in terms of compliance risk management plans, monitoring and compliance training.
- Provide input to compliance and risk related policies and manuals.
- Keep track of compliance findings / issues / breaches to ensure action items are completed and closed.
- Assist with resolution of compliance related audit issues.
- Advise business on compliance related training requirements and assist with development of relevant training content.
- Maintain register of licenses, regulatory / statutory reporting and commitments made to regulators to ensure follow-up on actions required.
- Build and maintain good relationships with regulators through liaison with regulators and monitoring of the monitoring expectations of regulators and continuously informing it of the level of compliance of the organisation, where required
- Analysis of risk and compliance issues
- Management and mitigation of risks
- Degree/National Diploma or relevant to the above-mentioned field.
Job Closing Date 10/10/2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY