2018 – 2019 Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application Form
2018 Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application Form : To apply to the Tshwane University of Technology TUT, you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
How to apply
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme.
Phone 012 382 5780/5750/4891/ (5132/4388 for international students) to find out whether you have been accepted and with any other enquiries.
An administration fee must accompany your application form. This fee covers the administration cost of processing application forms and is non-refundable in the event of your application being unsuccessful.
The administration fee may be deposited at ABSA Bank, account number 040000003. Please write B102/0120 in the reference column, and the first ten digits of your identity number. The original deposit slip should accompany the application form (keep a copy of the deposit slip for future reference).
Do not include cash with application forms sent by mail. Rather use postal orders or cheques, and send by registered mail.
When your application has been processed, you will be allocated a unique reference number for identification purposes. Once you have received this number, you should use it in all correspondence with the institution.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.