2019 Business System Analyst Graduate Programme At CTICC
The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) has a Business System Analyst Graduate programme. The main purpose: To ensure that the organization’s business information and application systems are well-maintained and current at all times.
To ensure the business intelligence systems are providing accurate and relevant information supporting the business in having the right information which is easily accessible. Required to champion the testing and deployment of new solutions for both clients (upsell) and the business (value add and enhanced service delivery).
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Business Systems Operations – Ticket Management, Maintaining the information systems data, Maintaining Business Systems, Ensuring the relevant back-ups and routine maintenance programs are completed
- Communications & Control – Maintaining adequate records of information systems administration, Assist administrators in reviewing computers and computer programs, Assist with needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis
- Projects – Assist the team with the successful implementation of projects
- Documentation & Reporting – Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends, Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- ·Matric certificate
- Related diploma or degree in ICT
- Good understanding and knowledge of business systems
- Report writing and preferably database query skills
- Must possess a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge
CLOSING DATE : 27 MAY 2019