2020 Walter Sisulu University Online Application Form
Walter Sisulu University Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Important Information Before You Apply
WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. personal details
2. Address of next of kin.
3. Address of person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses is compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
You must read the Prospectus for 2019 admission requirements:
Documents Required For Application
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.For further information please visit CCIP offices at: email@example.com
How Do I Apply ?
- Complete all the information that is requested and note that all fields with a red asterisk are compulsory and will not allow you to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Student Online Services Portal:
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable the students to access their information such as Personal particulars, academic reports, results, fees statements etc online. They will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If they need official stamped report like academic records they have to visit the office rendering that service.
What do you need to access the student services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login to this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need. To download the manual click here. Should you need further information or assistance you are welcome to contact on campus offices on the following emails:
Mthatha Campus: email@example.com
Butterworth Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo City Campus: email@example.com
Queenstown Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing dates:
Faculty of Health Sciences : 30 September 2019
Other Faculties : 31 October 2019