2020 Graduate / Internship Programme at SITA
Closing Date: 13 September 2019
SITAis offering 80 opportunities for interns who desire to be part of the SITA talent pool. The interns will be placed in one of the following areas:
Hosting and Secure Operations Networks and Service Management, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain Management,.
The SITA Graduate Development provides accelerated career path throughrelevant exposure in yourarea of interest. Internswho meet the minimum requirements after completion of the 12 months internshipprogramme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- Should be in possession ofa 3 year National Diploma or Bachelor’sDegree in Human Resources Management / Finance / ICT;
- Computer literacy;
- No work experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any InternshipProgrammebefore;and
- People Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful;
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered;
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Only candidates who meetthe requirements should apply;
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment;
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking;
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only; and
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID document specifying area of interest to email@example.com