2020 Graduate / Internship Programme at Willis
Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg
You will be part of a collaborative team, working alongside some of the industry’s top Client Servicing Brokers and Risk Management Consultants. This will enable you to gain workplace experience and training within the Insurance Broking and Risk Management industry.
We support interns to develop a broad range of technical and soft skills. This breadth of knowledge across the Corporate Risk and Broking function will allow you to identify which areas you find most interesting and explore them further.
As part of a forward-thinking organization you will work in an inclusive environment that recognizes the importance of diversity of thought in achieving success. Whilst working hard and having fun our ultimate mission is deliver first class service to our clients.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields: (Risk and Safety Management, Financial Accounting, Bcom Law)
- Less than 30 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Good understanding of computer software packages – Microsoft
- Good communication and writing skills
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with the Willis South Africa Employment Equity plan.