Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Candidates wishing to apply for the Sasol undergraduate bursary must meet the following minimum requirements:
Learners currently in Grade 12 or candidates in their 1st year of study in 2020 must have the following
- Mathematics 70%,
- Physical Science 70%,
- English 60%, and
- must have obtained a pass in all other subjects.
Students who are currently enrolled for BSc or BEng (have completed at least the 1st year of study at a university) must have the following:
- A minimum of 50% in all subjects registered in 2019.
- Note that priority is given to students with exceptional academic records.
Applicants may apply online before 30 April 2020.
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
- Sasol does not offer bursaries to individuals studying at a private University.
- Sasol does not offer bursaries to individuals studying part time.
- Candidates who are awarded for a specific field of study may not change the particular field of study.
- Candidates may only study at an approved university.
- Change of institution is only allowed after written approval is obtained from Sasol.