Cresset House Available Vacancy 2019
Cresset House, a registered NPO and Residential & Work Facility for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for a committed and passionate person to fill the position of Finance and Admin Supervisor.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Supervisor
Job Location: Johannesburg
The candidate should have a minimum of three to five years experience in the following areas, operating in a senior role:
- Experience in preparing monthly financial management accounts through to Trail Balance.
- Preparation of quarterly Management pack including Debtors, Creditors, Final Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Compile Departmental Reports
- Experience and Efficiency in Pastel
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in operating at a senior level in a Finance department
- Ability to manage admin/support staff
- Drivers licence
- Ability to work in a team
Applications must be accompanied by a Covering Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, including at least three contactable references. Email to email@example.com.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Friday 22 MARCH 2019