Learnerships In South Africa Closing In October 2019
What is Learnership and how does it work?
A learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management.
What are the benefits for learners?
- You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership;
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership;
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job;
- You obtain a nationally-recognised qualification that is relevant to the sector; and
- You earn a learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
Below are learnership opportunities closing this month.
2020 Artisan Learnership Programme at Northam Closing Date: 11 October 2019
2020 EUC Learnership Programme at RITA Closing Date: Friday, 11 October 2019
2020 Learnership Programme at Sibanye Water Closing Date: 10 October 2019
2020 Freight Forwading Learnership Programme at Maersk Closing Date: 10 October 2020
2020 Learnership Programme at Gauteng Dept of Social Dev Closing Date: 30 September 2019
2020 Learnership Programme at PEP Stores CLOSING DATE: 18 September 2020
2020 Assistant Learnership Programme at Clicks Pharmacy Closing Date: 11 September 2019
2020 Artisan Learnership Programme at SASOL Closing Date: 6 September 2019
Others also Read :–