Learnerships In South Africa Closing In January 2019
What is Learnership and how does it work?
A learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management.
What are the benefits for learners?
- You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership;
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership;
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job;
- You obtain a nationally-recognised qualification that is relevant to the sector; and
- You earn a learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
Below are learnership opportunities closing this month.
MMI Holdings: 2019 Learnership Programme Closing Date: 30 January 2019
Glencore: 2019 Learnership Programme Closing Date: 17 January 2019
City of Ekurhuleni: 2019 Police Constable Learnership Programme Closing Date: 07 December 2018
2018 City Of Mbombela Learnership Opportunity Closing Date: 07 December 2018
2019 Learnership Programme at Clicks Closing Date: 05 December 2018
Coca Cola: 2019 Learnership Programme Closing Date: 04 December 2018
Others also Read :–