Nedbank Traineeship 2018
Attention! Disruption geniuses at work
Are you an innovative, entrepreneurial, disruptive thinker?
The Nedbank Innovators programme is for people with creative minds.
People who work well with others, who challenge each other, who see workable possibilities, who turn innovative ideas into reality. People who are curious, who are out-of-the-box thinkers, who are team players, who are good communicators.
Are you that person?
We invite you to take your career in banking to the next level.
An undergraduate degree or diploma in:
- Information Systems
- Behavioural Economics Digital Technology
- Design and Innovation/Engineering
- Anthropology/Social Science
- Digital and Graphic Design
Zero to five year’s work experience in one or more of the following:
- International experience or exposure
- Strong academic track record
- Worked in a start-up or a big digital innovation initiative
- Designing a new product
- Breaking into a new market
Proficiency in the following organisational capabilites
- Commercial acumen
- Innovation and/or entrepreneurship
- Strong delivery and/or execution capability
- Digital business acumen
- Financial acumen
Top candidates will be required to:
- Undergo psychometric testing
- Submit a presentation on your view of the future of banking or motivation as to why you are best suited for the programme
- Participate in a one-day design thinking challenge and interview
Teamwork is key!
Formal development short courses
- Introduction to banking
- Introduction to design thinking
- Your team will be required to complete a design project, ie generate possibilities and prototype solutions.
- Mentors or coaches will be assigned to candidates, based on support required to deliver solutions faster and clear blockages.